COOKIES POLICY/ POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a web and help us to make your visit to our site more “user friendly”. Cookies are useful for gathering technical information, personal preferences and contents, usage statistics, links to social networks and controlling access by user/account. The principal objective of cookies is to suit the content of the website to your profile and needs best. Without them, the service offered by any web would be significantly depleted.
COOKIES USED AT THIS WEB/ COOKIES UTILIZADAS EN ESTA WEB
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for the Data Protection we proceed to detail the cookies this Website uses with the purpose to inform you properly.
This site uses the next own cookies;
- Session Cookies: to make sure that user writing comments on the Blog are humans.
This site uses next three parties’ authorised cookies;
- Google analytics; storage cookies in order to elaborate statistics about quantity and traffic of visits on this Website. With this in mind, for the exercise of any Rights attached to the securities will be communicated directly to Google.
- Social Networks; Every single social network uses its own cookies in order to you be able to press like or share buttons.
REMOVING COOKIES/ ELIMINACIÓN DE COOKIES
At any point you can exercise your right to remove the cookies of this Website. These actions are used in different ways depending the Server you are using.
ADITIONAL NOTES/ NOTAS ADICIONALES
- Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties might have.
- Web browsers are the Tools in charge of the storage of cookies so, is from those browsers sites where you should make your right to remove cookies. We cannot ensure the corrector r incorrect use of the cookies of these browsers.
- In the case of Google Analytics, this company storage the cookies in browsers based in the United States, and undertake not to share them with third parties, except in cases when this will be necessary for good operation. As Google says they do not keep you IP address. Google is a safe Server that keeps your data protection under European Rules and Law.
- Please note that if you have any doubt you can contact us though the contract form.