General Conditions of Use
1. The use of this website is subject to the acceptance by the user of the general conditions of use or those rules which are valid or appropriate at the time of access by the user.
2. The user is only permitted to use the website with lawful objectives, always adhering to the General Conditions of use. The law is always applicable, as well as moral use of the site, following good ethical practices whilst using the site, and adherence to public order.
The company reserves the right to remove access to this website without prior notice, to any user who infringes the conditions stated in this legal notice. Furthermore misuse of this site will be passed onto the relevant authorities in the event of suspicion that crime has been committed.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify the General Conditions of use as well as other general conditions and individual conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify the configuration and placement of its website, contents and conditions required to use it.
4. The user recognises that accessing this is done so by his (her own free will and that he/she is solely responsible for this.
5. Gestión de Termoplásticos reserve the right to pass knowledge of any misuse of the site to the relevant authorities including anything which is against our interests or rights, or anything which could constitute to a crime.
6. Gestión de Termoplásticos reserve the right to end service of the website at any time with 15 days’ notice.
Clause of exclusion of responsibility
- Gestión de Termoplásticos cannot guarantee the permanent availability of services which the website offers. Gestión de Termoplásticos is not to be held responsible for any damages or prejudices produced by this website or which could be produced in the future. Neither is Gestión de Termoplásticos to be held responsible for technical defects or anything which derives from the information contained in the website.
- In the case of a cyber-attack which results in errors or incorrect information appearing on the website, Gestión de Termoplásticos is not to be held responsible for the damages caused by the aforementioned errors.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The industrial and intellectual property rights of this website such as logos emblems or any other element incorporated in this website belong exclusively to Gestión de Termoplásticos. The user recognises and accepts these rights. The elements of this website which Gestión de Termoplásticos do not hold the intellectual or industrial property rights to, are used with the corresponding permission.
- Bypassing the property rights of Gestión de Termoplásticos is not allowed, neither is bypassing or trying to bypass systems which have or could hold the protection of these contents. Quoting from the source of the intellectual of industrial property owners is allowed.
- Data Protection:
The data which you give us in order to use this website will be stored in a file with the purpose of maintaining commercial relations with you the user. Gestión de Termoplásticos is responsible for this data. You may exercise the right to this information by writing to the following Address:
Carretera a Marina: Km 7- P 2- N 163 c.p. 03294 La Hoya Elche Alicante España
4 .Applicable Legislation
Gestión de Termoplásticos informs you that due to this website and its services being hosted in Spain, the only legislation which is applicable to the website is that of Spanish legislation and those international treaties to which Spain is subject.
By means of accepting the General Conditions, the user complies with the jurisdiction of the tribunals of the city of Alicante, and any controversies relating to the previous paragraph shall be resolved there.
How to contact us;
Should you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use which have been described, please contact the following address:
Gestión de Termoplásticos
Carretera La Marina (CV-853)- Km 7- P 2- N 163 c.p. 03294La Hoya Elche Alicante España